Informative guide for guests
- These instructions are only for you and you do not have to return them.
- Your room keys have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with approved SaRS-Cov 2 disinfectants.
- During your stay, your room will be cleaned. Bed linen / towels will ONLY be changed upon your request.
- The bed linen / towels are washed at high temperature according to EODY’s instructions.
- Decorative items (duvets, pillows) and other frequently used items (e.g. magazines) have been removed.
- One-way covers are attached to the remote controls of the TV / air conditioner.
- Surfaces (handrails, handles, buttons, etc.) are disinfected regularly during the day.
- It is recommended that ONLY people in need use the elevator.
- Air conditioners have been serviced and disinfected. It is recommended to keep the room with natural ventilation.
- The hotel management has drawn up a plan for the management of suspicious cases.
- The hotel staff is fully informed of the hygiene and management logs of COVID 19 cases in relation to their respective areas of responsibility.
- For the purpose of protecting public health, the hotel management keeps a log and a report booklet, both of the employees and all persons staying in the hotel with names, nationality, arrival and departure date, contact details (address, telephone number), email). Storage of data:
- It enables communication with close contacts in the event of a COVID 19 case, which can be identified later.
- It corresponds to the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR).
- The receipt / invoice will be sent to you electronically.
- The time of check-in and check-out is changed as follows:
Check-out until 11.00
Check-in after 15.00.